The WWE and UFC merged company reportedly has a name.
On April 3, WWE entered into a transaction agreement with Endeavor, the parent company of UFC, that will see WWE merge with UFC to form a new publicly traded organization.
A spokesperson for Endeavor confirmed that the merged company will be named TKO Group Holdings. The new company will trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker TKO.
The report noted that, together, Endeavor and WWE hope to “create a sports entertainment giant valued at more than $20 billion.”
TKO Group will be run by Endeavor CEO Ari Emanuel, who will also serve as the CEO of the new company, and WWE’s Vince McMahon will serve as the executive chairman. As previously reported, Endeavor will have a 51% stake, and WWE shareholders will get the remaining 49%.
WWE’s deal with Endeavor is expected to be complete in the second half of 2023.